Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FRUSTRATION BUT PROGRESS

Well, compared to the two videos, this podcast has been incredibly difficult. Not just because of the content, but because of the software's learning curve. I've had problems with the tracks not emitting sound, with the Mbox putting out static, every trouble you can imagine, but the truth is I should have been done by now. Other priorities like my applications for jobs have gotten in the way.
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get to this really until Friday, and then I want to be done with it. I've got music and voiceover laid down, and I've got the soundbites I want logged and captured.
Meanwhile, I haven't taken much time to think about "Folk People" this week: the election and other business overcrowded thoughts of that. I managed to make a few calls over the weekend regarding A&R reps but so far I haven't gotten any response. I'll need to keep digging this weekend.
In general, things are fine. I'm really happy about the election and the footage that I got from it: now I just have to figure out a place to distribute it!

No comments:

Post a Comment