Friday, November 7, 2008

If ears could get blurry

I think Pablo Neruda put it best:
"I could write the saddest verses tonight..."
Pro Tools is working, and I'm putting together the interview portion of the podcast, 
but God this is tough.  I really came in with an advantage in the video portion of this,
but editing these radio clips, especially on Pro Tools, is a whole new feat.  I expect though
that it's like riding a bicycle, and I started off without training wheels: my voiceover, a music track, and interview footage.  So, if I can get this right, which I'm close to doing, the rest will
be fine.
I had a great interview this morning with a multimedia entrepreneur for class, Victoria Brown over at new.bigthink.com.  Interesting conversation on how to market and build a website in Think's wide-open ideas genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment