Monday, November 10, 2008

A PODCAST IS BORN!

Ah, the thrill of victory, and the agony of the feet! Specifically my feet, as I've been traipsing back and forth across town today...but I managed to finish my podcast! Check out danielmarrin.podbean.com for my piece on local singer-songwriter Matt Jones.
From now on, this should be far easier, and I'm starting to actually like Pro Tools. Matt and Dean were right: there's a precision to it that I enjoy, and I created something I can be proud of. Since my subject is folk music, I suppose some stories will do better on radio than video. Showcasing Matt Jones and his music on a podcast makes me pay far more attention to his lyrics and his thoughts.
It was a great exercise, and now that I know my way around this stuff, I'd totally be willing to do it again. Just give me a day or two to recover. Now onto photo slideshows and video #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment