Friday, October 24, 2008

SUCCESS! And the next move...

So, the video came out really well. I'm glad after all the work I put into it. The class made some good suggestions for adjusting it, mostly cosmetics to even out the pace and the feel. So now comes the hard part: a business story from the other angle: the producers, the managers, the hit-makers. That's probably what I'll call it: "Hit-makers."
So who'll talk to me? Who to look for is probably a better place to start. I want somebody who's gotten a good recommendation from artists, so I'll start by asking the people I know here. Guitarists, bands, club owners, who are the people who you want to have as your managers? Who would you want to be discovered BY in this city...
A good week, off to a promising next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment