Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GETTING BACK TO FOLK

I fell under the weather over the weekend and I'm still fighting a bug. In the meantime, I'm figuring out how to download online YouTube videos and Flash for my own re-editing: it's interesting how we can recycle a lot of online content for our own use. And in this case, that's the only choice I have: Carolann said that unfortunately rehearsals were private, and their performances are largely out of the state. Thankfully, there's some beautiful online content of their performances. Now I've just got to navigate the world of online video downloading. I've got to get myself a Mac...I just wish I could find a way to sell my PC before I did.
Otherwise, what news, what news...The New York Sun is shutting down, making me all that much more glad that I'm trying to be ready for multimedia work, in spite of my greater attraction to reading newspapers in my hands.
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment